You are a badass every day by Jen Sincero – february book club
We love books that dig deep and push us, but every now and then you need something simple, yet powerful. A book that’s equal parts uplifting but also light. That’s exactly what our book for February is all about. This month, we read Jen Sincero’s You Are a Badass Everyday. We didn’t know it at the time but this book is meant to be a journey. This book is a guide for you to use whenever you are in need of motivation or inspiration. It’s not meant to be read in just one sitting, it’s goal is to help you throughout the days and weeks of your life.
About This Month’s Book
For anyone who has ever had trouble staying motivated while trailblazing towards badassery, You Are a Badass Every Day is the companion to keep you fresh, grateful, mighty, and driven. In one hundred exercises, reflections, and cues that you can use to immediately realign your mind and keep your focus unwavering, this guide will show you how to keep the breakthroughs catalyzed by Sincero’s iconic books You Are a Badass and You Are a Badass at Making Money going. Owning your power to ascend to badassery is just the first step in creating the life you deserve—You Are A Badass Every Day is the accountability buddy you can keep in your back pocket to power through obstacles, overcome the doubts that hold you back from greatness, and keep the fires of determination roaring while you reach your goals.
Source: Penguin Random House
I’ve loved being able to pick up this book in the morning and reflect on a quote, a new perspective or a way to reset my energy for the day ahead. I look forward to more fun surprises as I continue to pick up this book, especially on days where I need a bit of motivation.
I actually did read this book in one sitting to see what it’s all about. It really is meant to be read as a page a day and I think it’s a great way to get you motivated with your day. It’s full of amazing quotes, exercises, and mediation practices to get your mind focused. I’m obsessed with anything Jen Sincero puts out and this book is a nice addition to her past books. I will definitely be using this book whenever I need that extra push.
- “We can choose success or we can choose to give up”
- “Each thought, feeling, and action is something you have the power to change. You are creating your reality!”
- “If you run from your fears, they will follow you. If you run straight at your fears, they will get the hell out of your way. Fears hate it when you do that.”
- “When you commit to transforming your life, you commit to getting very uncomfortable over and over and over again. Befriend the unfamiliar, the risky, the me no wanna. The discomfort means you’re almost there.”
- “Surrender attracts, desperation repels.”
Get your copy of You Are A Badass Everyday!
• Facebook: facebook.com/sarahschraderdesign